JFS is building a very important partnership with the Immigrant and Refugee Law Center, beginning with hybrid resource-centric events. Click here to review
our library of events you can view on our YouTube channel.
PROVIDE IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE TO FAMILIES IN NEED
When the news broke about the conflict in Ukraine, Jewish Family Service began working with the Jewish Federation of Cincinnati on a collaborative fundraising effort to directly support the needs
of Ukrainians and their families. Please join us in praying for the safety and security of every human being endangered by this conflict, and in supporting the Federation's Ukraine Relief Fund.
100% of all donations will be used to fund the local, regional and international efforts taking place to protect those at risk.
You can donate
NOW by clicking here
Jewish Federations of North America and partner agencies Joint Distribution Committee, The Jewish Agency for Israel, and World ODT have already established immediate, critical needs for the
- Ensuring welfare services for displaced populations
- Providing emergency Aliyah and community security needs
- Locating temporary housing for those in transit
- Stockpiling of goods including food and water
- Providing satellite phones to ensure communication across the country
- Ensuring that five World ORT schools and Hillel locations continue to operate
- Dispatching medical staff support, especially on the border with Moldova
- Funding the need for moving JAFI operations from Kyiv to L’viv