Jewish Family Service of Cincinnati strengthens lives in our community by providing professional social services to families and individuals in times of need. Jewish Family
Service serves all individuals, without regard to religion, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or ability to pay. JFS is a 501(c)3 nonprofit social service agency that
was founded in 1943. The vision of JFS is to lead the way to a Jewish community where everyone lives with dignity, security, and hope.
Over the years, the agency has evolved and adjusted its mission to meet the ever changing needs of the community it serves, but one thing has remained the same since the agency was founded—Jewish
Family Service hires incredible people to do remarkable things!
If you are wondering, if you have to be Jewish to work here, the answer is absolutely not! Jewish Family Service values a diverse workforce and serves clients from all walks of
life and with every imaginable background. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are not concerned about your religious affiliation, your ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity,
race, political beliefs, etc. We only care about your abilities, skills, knowledge, and degree of human compassion.
Jewish Family Service of Cincinnati offers a professional yet friendly and fun work environment. We offer some nice perks* such as:
- Paid Holiday: 7 National holidays and up to 13 Jewish holidays every year
- Professional development including Free CEUs and Free Group Supervision (2 hours per week for LSWs working toward LISW, maximum of 6 supervises in the group)
- Flexible schedule
- Free onsite parking
- Health, Dental, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401K, Flex Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Generous Vacation and Sick Time
- Discount on individual membership at the Mayerson JCC, the J Cafe, and preschool
*Some perks require a minimum number of work hours per week or eligibility