When our loved ones are depending on us, we are all superheroes. Nothing can keep us down.
Fight through it.
Guilt-ridden over wanting a break?
Shouldn't you be?
Buck up. You've got this.
Until one day — you don't . . .
And that's when you'll be forced to tell your loved one you won't be able to help out for a long, long while. At Jewish Family Service, we never want to see that happen
and we imagine you don't either. But did you know that we can work to help ease your burden, reduce your worry, and help you find real, working solutions?
This program is sponsored by Jewish Family Service and the Caregiver Assistance Network, and funded in part by the Council on Aging of Southwestern Ohio. Serving
people of all faiths.
We can help you with any of the following:
- Counseling, personal support, or stress reduction
- Programs to educate you on caregiver issues
- Crisis intervention
- Consultations & referrals
- Learning how to best navigate family dynamics
- Assessment and problem identification
- Improving care coordination
- Respite care to get you the break you deserve
- Grief and loss support
For more information on Caregiver Services, or to make an appointment to meet with one of our experienced staff, call 513-469-1188.