Knowing where you want to go is easy. Knowing how you'll get there is by far the bigger challenge. At Jewish Family Service, we know how to turn visions into reality.
Though we may be enthusiastic dreamers, we are also fierce strategists who know how to plan and implement for success. And where others see hope as mere emotion or
desire, we see it as something that can be sewn—stitch by loving stitch—into the fabric of our society. We believe foresight, planning, and hard work can do an awful
lot to lifts spirits and strengthen lives. And isn't that a destination we want for everyone?
What we will do to win:
We will increase engagement with our Jewish community, strengthen JFS’s financial health, and build the agency’s brand in order to better identify and serve the high priority human service needs
of individuals and families.
How we will win:
- Everybody's A VIP:
- Strengthen the person-centered culture we bring to our services by clearly understanding client/customer needs, offering easy access to reduce complexity, and maximizing resource
- People Power:
- Develop human capital to build the board, staff, and volunteer capability to deliver the plan.
- Share the News:
- Broaden avenues for entry into—and support for—JFS by increasing the Jewish community's understanding of the JFS value proposition.
- Align Our Services with Community Priorities:
- We will develop and enhance service lines that address changing community needs and fit with our mission, vision, and agency aspirations.
- Financial Success, Not Survival:
- Establish a culture of financial sustainability, rather than survival, which Includes deepening our philanthropic partnerships, advancing earned income opportunities, and exploring the
feasibility of strategically growing the JFS endowment.