Knowing where you want to go is easy. Knowing how you'll get there is by far the bigger challenge. At Jewish Family Service, we know how to turn visions into reality.
Though we may be enthusiastic dreamers, we are also fierce strategists who know how to plan and implement for success. And where others see hope as mere emotion or
desire, we see it as something that can be sewn—stitch by loving stitch—into the fabric of our society. We believe foresight, planning, and hard work can do an awful
lot to lifts spirits and strengthen lives. And isn't that a destination we want for everyone?
We will address the human service needs of individuals and families in our community through impactful client outcomes, strong financials, and an engaged workforce.
- Everybody's A VIP:
- Strengthen the person-centered culture we bring to our services by clearly understanding and addressing client/customer needs, measuring the effectiveness of our services, offering
easy access, and working collaboratively.
- People Power:
- Develop engaged talent among the professional team and board to fulfill our mission and vision.
- Align Our Services with Community Priorities:
- We will develop and enhance service lines that address changing community priorities and fit with our mission, vision, and agency aspirations.
- Financial Security and Success:
- Establish a culture of financial sustainability which includes deepening our philanthropic partnerships, advancing earned income opportunities, and exploring the feasibility of
strategically growing the JFS endowment.