Managing Senior Adult needs requires more than hiring home care services.
Jewish Family Service has an experienced team of aging life care managers, Your Experts in Aging, to oversee the full range of demands and responsibilities associated with aging.
As your parents grow older, their health care and day-to-day living concerns increase. It can get complicated. But managing the growing and complex demands associated with aging requires more than hiring home care services.
CareLink: Your Experts in AgingTM at Jewish Family Service provides compassionate and experienced geriatric care managers who oversee the full range of senior adult needs to ensure independence, safety, and a continued high quality of life at home.
Trust us to give you peace of mind all day...and all night.
Call Jewish Family Service, CareLink:Your Experts in Aging TM, a Geriatric Care Management Practice, today.
Meet the Jewish Family Service staff who are Your Experts in AgingTM
Why do your parents need Jewish Family Service?
As senior adults, your parents may need help continuing to do the things they have always done. Failing vision, the inability to drive, memory loss, or other concerns commonly associated with aging may make it difficult for them to maintain their day-to-day independent living.
Why do you, as an adult child, need Jewish Family Service?
Managing your elderly parents’ needs can be complicated and time consuming. You may feel responsible for their care. Hours each week are often spent getting aging parents to doctors’ appointments, filling out and understanding Medicare forms, finding quality home care, or making sure they are living safely at home.
But if you are out of town often, live far away, or simply overwhelmed with attending to your aging parents’ needs, you can have the peace of mind knowing the professional care managers with Your Experts in AgingTM are here.
Let us manage the complex needs of aging so you can spend enjoyable time with your parents.
What does Jewish Family Service provide?
A geriatric care manager will visit with your parents in their home and consult with their personal physician team to complete an assessment. This assessment focuses on their strengths and coping skills, as well as their ability to care for themselves physically, socially, financially and psychologically. Then, with you, we will develop a personalized plan including short-term solutions and long-range plans to ensure safety, independence and a continued high quality of life.
Jewish Family Service can:
• Complete an assessment in your parents' home to see firsthand what is needed to maximize their quality of life
• Screen, arrange, and monitor services for healthy meal preparation, home care assistants, and home cleaning services
• Design, implement, and manage a comprehensive plan of care
• Suggest home modification, if needed, to decrease the risk of falling
• Coordinate medical services, appointments, and follow-up
• Help navigate the complex maze of bill management and insurance fillings
• Identify cost savings available through Medicare, Medicaid, Veteran Affairs, and public benefit programs
• Arrange in-home or community socialization and enrichment opportunities
• Assist with coordinating, choosing, and arranging alternative living arrangements
• Provide Family Caregiver counseling, resources, and support
• Be your parents' advocate at doctor visits or hospital stays
Fees vary according to services provided
Regardless of the distance between you, Jewish Family Service is always just a phone call away. Call today for a free consultation and discuss your concerns with a Jewish Family Service professional that is specially trained to work with senior adults. We will meet with you for up to one hour on the phone, in your home, or in our office.
Call Ann Sutton Burke directly for more information:
(513) 469-1188 or toll free 1-800-458-6233 ext. 1350
For their independence…and your peace of mind
Ann Sutton Burke, Vice President, Client Services, is a member of the Association for Professionals in Aging, National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers, Village to Village Network, and an Ohio Senior Health Insurance Information Program (OSHIIP) Counselor.
Click the arrow in the video below to see a 1 minute animated video explaining how Jewish Family Service geriatric care managers help provide senior adult care to strengthen their lives and the lives of their concerned children.